We will take on the role of your Health and Safety Consultants and work with you and for you to ensure compliance with current Health & Safety Legislation.
We will carry out a full review of your current Health & Safety arrangements and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of Health & Safety within your establishment.
Along with giving you assurance and peace of mind that you are managing Health and Safety and fulfilling your responsibilities our packages also include:
Health & Safety Support
- Access to competent professional, pro-active Health and Safety advice, guidance and support from individuals with a depth of knowledge and experience
- Guaranteed same day response to all Health & Safety queries
- Qualified advisors to act as the ‘appointed competent person’ for Health and Safety providing support and assistance when dealing with enforcing authorities i.e. Health and Safety Executive, Fire Authority etc
- An annual comprehensive Health and Safety Management Audit with onsite advice followed by a written report, management action plan with ongoing support and assistance
- Completion of site-specific Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance
- In-house accident reporting systems, undertaking of accident and incident investigations and production of reports including recommendations to prevent reoccurrence to comply with RIDDOR, including the reporting, recording and monitoring of ‘near misses’
- Guidance, advice and support on building related Health and Safety Management
- Assistance with Contractor Assessments
- Support, advice and guidance on environmental issues
- Completion of site specific related audits
- Completion of site specific and general risk assessments
- Support with Occupational Health referrals for staff returning to work following absence and the completion of individual risk assessments with recommendations on successful phased return to work programmes
- Guidance to other specialised areas i.e. staff counselling, legionella risk assessments, asbestos surveys and air quality testing etc
- Site specific training for staff and senior management
Our consultancy packages can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Free no obligation consultation available on request.
Any provisional dates offered for courses can only be held for a period of 48 hours from the date of this email.